Friday, March 14, 2008

My kids are growing up!

I don't know when this happened but my kids are growing up. On a typical Friday night we would get a movie and pizza or do something outside if it is nice out. But, lately all of them have become so social. They all have busy social calendars. What? I don't enjoy this. I miss them. Emily has had several birthday parties to attend this month and Michael plays air soft with the teenage boys in the ward on the weekend. So, Emily now leaves to attend a mutual activity one night a week and then has plans for the weekend also. Sophia has a birthday party in the morning and Michael will soon be having baseball 3 nights a week. I guess I have no choice but to go with the flow.
John and Sophia are going to play guitar hero tonight, she is quite excited.

Spring is in the air and I am so excited. As most of my friends out there know next week is my big 40th birthday. Excitement is in the air.

Have a happy weekend. And Jenny Easter is almost here you are almost done!!! I sent you the picture in the mail today, email me when you get it.
Happy Friday to all.
Love, Amber Anne

No comments: