Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This is the place!

I went on a field trip with Michael's third grade class. We went to This Is The Place Monument State Park. It was raining and very cold. The kids were all so cute. We went into a tee pee and learned how to make cornmeal by hitting a rock onto corn and then gathering it up for dinner. The kids were just happy to be out of the rain. I told Michael and his friends I would post this video. Enjoy. The have done alot of work on the Park, it was very interesting.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Amber and John and family,
I keep wanting to leave a comment but then I never do because my blogger id doesn't go to our family blog. . At least I don't think I have. I'll type it here, though: www.wyomingtoomer.blogspot.com

I look at your site often. Thanks for the updates. I'd love to see your family sometime this summer!
Love Karla