Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pumpkin Carving and Halloween

For Family night we carved our pumpkins. We grew pumpkins in our garden this year. It was so much fun to watch them grow and change color and then carve them. We cleaned the seeds out and then baked them. Michael loves to eat pumpkin seeds. Here is a video of the kids and their pumpkins.

Kenneth, Katie and their kids came trick or treating with us this year. We had a nice dinner and then we set out trick or treating. The kids had a great time with each other and they got a good haul this year!! Here is a video before we left. Enjoy.

Note: I think I have figured out my blog problem. I am so excited, I have alot to add.

Love, Amber

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Good to know you're still alive! Welcome back to the blogging world. I'll be looking forward to your catch-up blogs. I've missed reading about your life!