Saturday, December 22, 2007

Saturday before Christmas

The Christmas excitement is in full force. The kids are full of crazy energy. Last night Michael and Emily both had friends over to hang out and try to help pass the time until Christmas Eve. Emily had her friend Natalie over and they made gingerbread houses. Michael and his friend Jaxon played air hockey and ran around in the snow, they were very nice to let Sophia follow them! The boys and Sophia white washed their faces ( planting your face in snow pulling it out and running around) It is amazing what entertains children!
Tonight we are going to look at some Christmas lights in Ogden, the kids are really looking forward to it. I will take some video, hopefully it will turn out, the video doesn't seem to work well in the dark.
I have a new dog nephew, his full name is Jack Alexander Koontz, I will post a picture as soon as Ginger sends me one. Welcome Jack! The kids are looking forward to meeting him.

ONLY 3 DAY UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!



1 comment:

Matilda said...

Cute houses!!

And can you talk to Ginger...I'm getting tired of people naming their dogs after my kid!

Just kidding!! You did tell her I said hi, didn't you!??!?!