Sunday, December 23, 2007

A year at Disneyland

We have been trying to organize all of our photographs. Most of you know we are big fans of DISNEYLAND!! It is the happiest place on earth. In May 2006 we purchased season passports to Disneyland, we went 4 times from May 2006 - May 2007. John compiled some of the Disneyland pictures and made them into this awesome movie. He did a fabulous job. In December 2006 Mom, Dad, Alec, Aunt Ammie, Uncle Robert and his kids went with us. It was so fun being in the park with them. Dad rode Hollywood Tower of Terror with Michael and I, it was memorable. Although when he saw California Screamin' he sat that one out! Mom and Dad went on Grizzly River Run with me, I told them they probably wouldn't get very wet. Dad 's jeans were soaked, lucky for him the ride was right across from our hotel entrance! I know my Mom secretly like Grizzly River Run! We loved seeing Aladin with them, we all ate lunch waiting in line and got great seats on the 4th row. Fun memories, that is what it is all about.

2 comments:

Matilda said...

I'm so jealous. I loved all the photos! John did a good job!! You're doing a good job posting too!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

how fun!! great slide show!! Thanks for sharing. Bren