Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!
We had the worst snow storm yesterday. The wind was so strong that when I picked the girls up from preschool I had to walk backwards to get to the car because the snow was pelting me in the eye, I couldn't see! John did not get home from work until 7 and he left sometime after 5 this morning so he would get there on time. I can't believe it is the middle of February. Time flies. Emily has a Valentine dance tomorrow for all the 6 th grade and she is helping decorate the gym tonight after school. I am going to be a chaperone tomorrow! How funny.
Here is a video of Michael snowboarding that Emily took.
Enjoy.

2 comments:

Matilda said...

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

And um...Emily...looks very familiar... oh my.

Hope you brought your BoM to put between the kids who are slow dancing! ;)

So did he shovel before he left?? Mine did... :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Emily is hat old! Way to go snowboarding Michael.

also love you, from MEGAN