Monday, February 18, 2008

The Lymans and the Bells meet in Salt Lake City

Emily and Brianna have been great friends since they were 1 year old. When we moved from Tooele, that was the saddest thing about leaving. Emily really missed her and has shed many tears over it. Heather and I decided to meet at the church museum last week with our kids. It was so fun. I could not believe how tall Jacob is, he towers over his mother. He loves Disneyland even more than I do, who thought there was a person. I had a great time talking with Jacob, we traded disney facts and he went home and sent me some cool websites I have been checking out when time permits. Thank You Jacob. He is a great boy. Heather and Wayne have done a great job. Brianna is growing up way too fast just like Emily. They gave each other a great big hug. We went upsatairs to the I am a Child of God exhibit. It was fun for Sophia. It is more for the primary kids. It was fun to sit up there and chat for awhile. We have to do it more often . It was fun to see the Lymans! This video is really just for Heather, Wayne, Jacob and Brianna's eyes but if you are curious take a look.
We miss you.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Amber!!! We were in St George last weekend, too. Wasn't it just gorgeous? Thanks so much for posting about our museum trip. I teared up a little bit reading what you wrote. I have a plan--move back, that would work great for us!!

Love, Heather

Brianna said...

I know you won't read this cuz it is soo far back, but DID YOU SEE MY FACE?? HAHAAAAAAAA

Brianna said...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA