Monday, February 18, 2008

singing at the Utah State Capital

Emily and Michael are in the choir at Kaysville Elementary. They wake up early on Tuesday and Thursday and have choir practice from 7:30 - 8:30 am. They really enjoy it. The Christmas concert was so cute, I had my flip video ready and I was out of batteries!
They have been remodeling the Utah Capital for 7 years and they rededicated it last month. The choir from Kaysville Elementary was the only elementary choir invited to sing. They sang on the marble steps, it was so cool. They did a great job. I was so proud of them. It was an awesome experience. A man working at the Capital told our principal that there had been many choirs singing there in the past week and that we were the best!!
Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an honor to sing at the State Capitol Building. I very proud of you.