Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Birthday and Easter

The past 2 weeks have flown by.
I had my 40th birthday. It was wonderful. I heard from alot of friends I grew up with that I have not heard from in a long time. It was so nice. My mother asked me what I wanted for my birthday and all I wanted was to have dinner with my family, and that is what I got. It was decorated so cute, my Mom always goes all out, she worked for weeks before the dinner, I could tell. It was decorated so cute. My parents, sisters, John and the kids gave me a very special book that had wonderful letters from all of them. It made me cry the "ugly"cry. John captured all of this on video but I will not be adding it to the blog. Everyone gave me such thoughtful and nice gifts. Thank You. Ginger and Nick gave me something very nice and I love the inscription Ginger, Thank You. I got the panini grill I have been dying for, Thank You John. After dinner and cake my Dad said he had one more special gift, he had put together pictures from my childhood to present and set it to music. Oh it was so nice, everyone was crying. It took him a long time to do that but I loved it very much. Thank You.
Easter was fun, I will add a picture of the kids hunting for eggs and decorating eggs.
Next week Mom and I are off to Phoenix to see my Aunt, Uncle and lots of cousins, so I will have alot to blog about next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY FREAKIN HELL!!! I forgot your birthday! I am SUCH a loser!!
But at least I'm not 40 yet!! haha...

Ginger looks EXACTLY the same, just older!! Yikes!

Can't believe you're so old....Did you start your Geritol yet??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... like 2 weeks late...

Love ya!!
Jenny Dixon ( I'm on steve's computor, don't know my username...) :)