Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cold Wednesday

Happy Wednesday. This post is dedicated to Ginger who looks here everyday for an update.
Michael and John have started baseball. Three practices a week. We are the Indians this year. Michael wants to be a pitcher and John said he can do it he needs to practice. So when Michael has spare time he can be found in the backyard practicing. Monday was the first practice and it was so cold. The boys did great and John is excited about his team.
I am leaving Friday morning really early to meet Mom in Phoenix, I am so excited. Uncle Steve said it was 90 yesterday. I am so looking forward to soaking in some sun! I will have pictures next week of our trip. Have a good week. Love, Amber

1 comment:

Matilda said...

I HATE sitting out in the cold!

And be sure to wera sun screen...ya pastey thing!

HI GINGER!!!

kisses...